Dee's Reviews > All Jacked Up

bookshelves: cowboys, read-2010, western
Read in June, 2010

doing a re-read before Raising Kane comes out
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read All Jacked Up.

message 1: by Gigi (new) - added it

Gigi How are her books Dee? I have one on my kindle pc, i think.

Robin *loves sexy books* i'm addicted to her books and can't wait for the next one.

Kathleen Before I started the book I'm reading, I just read three RR book's back to back to back, AJU is the next read for me and the last one I have to read before Raising Kane come's out. Did I have good timing or what?

Melissa Raising Kane takes place before AJU it's gonna confuse the crap outta me.

Robin *loves sexy books* I want to read this again too. I wonder if I can squeeze them in before rk comes out. It's before aju??? That's weird.

Melissa Yes, I remember reading in her yahoo groups that it takes place before AJU that's why you don't see much of Kane in AJU.

message 7: by Dee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dee ehh, i don't think it will be too confusing...but i'm excited for raising kane! and kathleen you have excellent timing! and to think, if it weren't for Long Hard Ride being a freebie on kindle last year I never would have discovered this awesome author!!

Tina "coffee and books" If it wasn't for you, She I would've never discussed this series. Awesome! I don't say it enough, you rock SheSwitches.