Kathleen's Reviews > My Reckless Surrender

My Reckless Surrender by Anna Campbell

Jun 04, 10

Read from June 01 to 04, 2010

I was kinda worried when starting this book that so many people rated it low but for me this book was a 4 1/2 star. It kept me interested all the way through. I liked the hero and heroine and the love scenes were off the charts HOT! The ending left me very happy. I'm glad I picked this book up.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Reckless Surrender.

06/03/2010 page 128
35.75% "Don't shoot me please but I'm really enjoying this book so far"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rane (new) - added it

Rane Great Review Kathleen, am myself am kinda leery about this book, but now am going to buy myself a copy :D

Kathleen Rane wrote: "Great Review Kathleen, am myself am kinda leery about this book, but now am going to buy myself a copy :D"

Hi Rane, if you do decide to get this book, I hope you like it, if not please don't hold it against me. I am very easy to please in my books :)

message 3: by Rane (new) - added it

Rane Kathleen wrote: "Rane wrote: "Great Review Kathleen, am myself am kinda leery about this book, but now am going to buy myself a copy :D"

Hi Rane, if you do decide to get this book, I hope you like it, if not ple..."

*LOL* *hugs* no worries, am a big fan of AC and really let alot of things sometimes slide with mu autobuy authors ;D

message 4: by Mitzi (new) - added it

Mitzi I just started it...and so far I'm really enjoying it.

Kathleen Mitzi wrote: "I just started it...and so far I'm really enjoying it."

Mitzi, let me know what you think when your done ok?