Tracy's Reviews > Skeletons at the Feast

Skeletons at the Feast by Chris Bohjalian

1442087
Jul 19, 10

Read from June 01 to July 19, 2010

I absolutely LOVED this book. I have been listening to it since June and finally decided I had to get the book and finish it once and for all! I loved the characters...I got sucked away into their world, I felt cold and hungry...tired and sad...this is an incredible book about WW2.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Skeletons at the Feast.

06/01/2010 page 100
26.88% "Listening to this on CD...pretty haunting so far..."
06/09/2010 page 175
47.04% "it just keeps getting more haunting..."
06/13/2010 page 250
67.0% "I am still loving it...wonder what will happen next and I am listening to it on audio...so nothing is happening too quickly!"
06/28/2010 page 275
74.0% "audio...need I say more? It is definitely getting interesting...very graphic though...I can only do this book for short stints of time."
07/14/2010 page 275
74.0% "I know I am just past chapter 16, as this is audio, not sure what page. I just don't seem to be in my car as much...but I listen to a little every day!"
07/19/2010 page 275
74.0% "I know I am on disc 9 of 10...need to do more driving so I can finish this FINALLY, but I am enjoying the story STILL!"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tammy (new) - added it

Tammy I love reading books that take place during WWII - there are so far of them! Is this one at the library?

Tracy Tammy wrote: "I love reading books that take place during WWII - there are so far of them! Is this one at the library?"

Yes, we have this in Audio and the book. It was REALLY good. I have read many having to do with this time period that I have enjoyed.