Lynai's Reviews > The Coffin Dancer

The Coffin Dancer by Jeffery Deaver

Jun 29, 10

bookshelves: own-a-copy
Read from June 01 to 29, 2010

Finally. After almost a month (or is it over a month?), I finished this book which, normally, I could finish overnight. But I have been "abnormal" these past days, the reason for the reading drag.

My second Deaver novel, and he hasn't ceased to make my jaws drop in amazement after turning over the last page. The twists and turns are heart-stopping, the plot is somewhat different from the usual crime novels I always fancy, and his writing style is, well, also different, for lack of a more better word.

The Lincoln Rhyme-Amelia Sachs tandem is a clever idea for a criminalist partnership and the Coffin Dancer antagonist contributes to the suspense and thrill of the cat-and-mouse chase story.

I just can't give this 5 stars. Maybe because though I find the story amazing, I still consider it as one of those I can easily forget and not worth re-reading.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Coffin Dancer.

06/01/2010 page 4
0.75% "I'm back into the reading phase. I hope Deaver could make me turn the pages again just like what he did with Speaking in Tongues."

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Theeaaa (new) - added it

Theeaaa hello! i had been searching every bookstore here in quezon city for a copy of the coffin dancer and still can't find one. do you have any idea where i can get a copy of it? :)

Lynai Theeaaa wrote: "hello! i had been searching every bookstore here in quezon city for a copy of the coffin dancer and still can't find one. do you have any idea where i can get a copy of it? :)"

Hi Theeaaa! I bought my copy from Booksale. You might want to try visiting some BS branches near your place. I know you can find one since I keep seeing Jeffery Deaver's books there. Good luck and happy bookhunting! :) And oh, thanks for the friend invite, too! :)

message 3: by Theeaaa (new) - added it

Theeaaa oh, right. haha. i'll try mustering enough energy to look into booksale branches. thankyouuu! :)