Laurie Garrison 's Reviews > Eternal Rider

Eternal Rider by Larissa Ione

Mar 28, 11

bookshelves: paranormal-romance, favorites, keepers
Read from March 23 to 27, 2011

Larissa Ione knows how to ride in with a fantastic start of a new hot freaking series. I loved Eternal Rider and need more!! Who wouldn’t like to read about 3 sexy horsemen and one hot lady horseman of the apocalypse along with the addition of demons, vampires, hellhounds and more. As you guessed it Ione gives you tons of excitement danger and lots of hot wicked sex. This author always amazes me with how deep she gets into her storyline and always makes it exciting to read.

Cara is having a streak of miss fortune. She is behind on her bills. She has a talent that she doesn’t use because it causes more problems. When a dog is delivered to her in need of a vet she never thinks that helping him with her hidden talent would start a chain reaction that could start an apocalypse, oh no, never in her dreams. Then again this is not an ordinary dog that takes a liking to her.

I loved the story and the way it flowed and the characters are amazing, I can’t wait to see how Ione is going to take the rest of the horseman into their journey. I highly recommend this to any paranormal romance reader.
9 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eternal Rider.

message 1: by Ing (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ing Can't wait to see what you think!

Hbeebti This needs to come out already! Its not out here yet. Darn it. lol Great review. Love her books.

Laurie Garrison Thanks! Look at BAM thats where I got mine.

message 4: by Sharon (new)

Sharon oh,yeah! Can't wait to get my hands on this hot little book

message 5: by UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick (last edited Mar 28, 2011 07:04PM) (new) - added it

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick Great review! Is this her new series? Sorry, is the the spinoff everyone is talking about?

Laurie Garrison UniquelyMoi *~*Dhestiny*~* wrote: "Great review! Is this her new series? Sorry, is the the spinoff everyone is talking about?"

Thanks and yes, this is the spin off new series.