Izzy Ringer's Reviews > Feast of Fools

Feast of Fools by Rachel Caine

Jun 10, 10

bookshelves: ir

Things seem to just go down hill for Claire when her parents move to town. But when the scary vampire founder of Morganville's very own psycho father shows up, the town flips upside down. Amelie's father Bishop is just about the creepiest overlord you will ever read about. While Amelie attempts at keeping the town in one piece, she keeps a tight leash on Claire and has her work her very hardest to find a cure for the vampires fatal disease.

I connected this book to the manga Vampire Knight because both books seem to be in quite the dramatic uproar and never really given a break. Both main characters go through a lot throughout the books. Yuki Cross, the main character in Vampire Knight, has to deal with her adopted brothers newfound vampire -ness like how Claire has to deal with Michael's transformation into one.

I gave this book five stars because it was funny, witty, and frightening all at the same time. I had so much fun reading this and the pages seemed to turn too quick I was so into it. I was so eager to pick up the next book in the Morganville Vampire's series after finishing this book. I'd recommend this book to whoever has read and loved Vampire Knight.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Feast of Fools.