Carolyn F.'s Reviews > Moon Sworn

Moon Sworn by Keri Arthur

Jul 27, 12

bookshelves: paranormal-romance, audiobook-and-owned-book
Read from July 23 to 27, 2012 — I own a copy, read count: 1

Listening to audiobook. I also have the paperback.

I'm disappointed with the final book in this series and it took me a couple of days to just sit on this book before I could write the review. The premise was so much like a 007 movie or maybe even this old series called "The Prisoner" where people are trying to trick someone into believing they are someone else after a memory loss. Very far fetched even for fiction and why not just shoot her in the head and end it all? The ending was a little too happy for me too. Is that really a legitimate complaint? I just felt that Riley's life was so screwed up before that this ending didn't fit. It was nice but unless the next books starts with Quinn being kidnapped it didn't feel right. But then there's no new book. Another bitchiness from me, I'm kind of glad the series ended. I don't know if I would have read the next book or looked forward to it like I had the rest which is a little sad to say.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Moon Sworn.

07/24/2012 "This revenge scenario belongs on a 007 movie and would have cost the pack way too much. Not buying it."