Grace's Reviews > Attack of the Fluffy Bunnies

Mar 05, 2013

bookshelves: for-fun
Recommended for: Meg
Read on May 30, 2010

Although Attack of the Fluffy Bunnies is a "kids" book, I'm pretty sure it would usurp Invader Zim on my list of most fun things to watch if it was a TV show. I honestly couldn't have spent a hot day doing anything better.

The story itself is about a group of Fluffs that come from outer space and land near Camp Whatsitooya. They have a mighty craving for sweet foods, which gives them their alien powers. A camp is quite the perfect place to land for them. After stealing candy and marshmallows, they move on to loftier plans of world domination.

That's as much of the story as I'm giving away. Read it yourself! Actually, read it to your kids. Middle school and up will absolutely love it. Adults will love it to for the off the wall comments, amusing sarcasm, and most of all, hilarious situations the campers find themselves in - SPAM always saves the day. Plus, it will remind you that SPAM has a good role in the world. I plan to stock up SPAM myself after reading this book.

2 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Attack of the Fluffy Bunnies.