Cid Tyer's Reviews > The Accidental Human

The Accidental Human by Dakota Cassidy

May 31, 10

bookshelves: 2010-books, favorites

I’m reading these books like crack. LoL. I’m reading like, one a day during this three day holiday. Again these books made me laugh a lot. I also stayed up until 4:30 in the morning and then got up a few hours later, so I’m tired and this is short.

The Setting — still the greater New York area, but mostly in Wanda’s apartment.

The Characters — are the same trio of Marty, Nina and Wanda. This time the story centers on Wanda; which was expected after all of the hints dropped in the last book. I really liked Wanda’s over all story. I like Wanda. Greg and Keegan are only walk-on’s. But there’s Heath. Oh-so-pretty Heath. I think if I met Heath he’d get under my skin and annoy me, but he was good in the story; he fit.

The Plot — was all character drama that focused around Nina, what’s going on with her and the entrance of Heath into her life – at the least opportune moment. A lot of the plot is centered around not sharing things from several sides and dealing with the inevitable. I can’t really talk about it without giving spoilers. I liked the smaller scale of it, granted what’s happening isn’t small scale to the people, but it only affects the people in the story, maybe a few others, and that’s it.

Again, another Read It.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Accidental Human.