Bridget's Reviews > Moon Sworn

Moon Sworn by Keri Arthur

May 29, 10

Read in May, 2010

Aww... Bittersweet,bittersweet... I am happy with the outcome but am sad to see Riley go. I really loved this series! Can't believe it's over. So much to say but can't think of where to start.
Ugh Kade!! soo sad, the most emotional start to a book i have ever read. I was never 100% sure of both her soulmates but of Kade? He was perfect, was my favorite of all Riley's men, so for her to kill him off as well as Kye was genius just because it made such an impact. Quinn definetly grew on me as i knew he probably would, she has a way of really bringing out their characters. So charming, sexy and protective, and not so clean cut, he has a past and a bunch of tricks up his sleeve, somebody i would definetly want to have my back!
There's a couple loose ends that are wandering around in my head but thats good right, cause Riley Jenson's life continues we just won't be there to see it. Ha

"One will hurt her, one will heal her and one will always be around" ??
I got 2/3 just stuck on the healing part, i have a couple people for that one but not positive. That's been racking my brain since book 5!!
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Moon Sworn.