Judithe's Reviews > Over The Moon

Over The Moon by Angela Knight

Sep 19, 2015

bookshelves: anthology, paranormal-romance, wrote-review
Read on November 13, 2010

Four novellas by well-known PNR authors:
1. Angela Knight: Moon Dance Revisit the Mageverse world=this story focuses on Direkind on Earth, and we learn more about its history, and of course, enjoy a hot romance.

2. Virginia Kantra: Between the Mountain and the Moon Meet the Sidhe in North America: This is a bit different from her Children of the Sea series, but it continues another short story she wrote. In this, some rather unusual things happen on a hiking trip, and Cait learns some interesting things about her parents.

3. MaryJanice Davidson: Driftwood One of Queen Betsy's vamps is on a quest, and meets a werewolf along the way with unexpected results.

4. Sunny: Mona Lisa Three Mona Lisa is preparing her move to Louisiana, but has an unexpected visitor and task to finish before she and her entourage can leave.

I really enjoyed #1 & #2 and regularly read those authors. #3 & Queen Betsy just aren't my "thing" but it was a good short story. #4 was also OK, and wouldn't mind picking up some of her others, but won't rush out to buy.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Over The Moon.