-k The Lady Critic's Reviews > Perfect

Perfect by Sara Shepard

May 29, 10

bookshelves: books-i-own
Read in May, 2010

Well, the good news what that I was able to break the Harry Potter Syndrome long enough to finish reading this book. The bad news was that I finished the book.

So this book was more of a bridging book that is meant to help along the story and give all those little details that otherwise would bog down one of the truly fantabulous books in the series. Or so I though. Sure, the majority of the book is like that; you get what you expect. But then there are the last few chapters. All I can say is HOLY SHIT cliff-hanger Batman.

Of course, unless I wanted to spoil it for everyone who hasn’t read the book yet, I can’t go into details, but I found myself afraid to read on, like I was seriously scared of what was going to happen. And then something happened. I am so happy though that I didn’t start this series when it was first released because I might have shot something if I would have had to wait for the next book. Luckily I don’t since it’s sitting on my newly organized bookshelf.

Now I have to read said next book in the series, Unbelievable, and I can’t wait – though Harry is deciding to stick around for a little longer I think. Overall, I’m giving this book an 8/10; it would have been lower but that ending – wowza. It saved the book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Perfect.