I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)'s Reviews > Second Chances

Second Chances by Lauren Dane

I almost put off reading this book because I have just read 2 others in a series by her and they were good, but started to feel very similar. This book was very different from there other seven or so I have ready by Dane. I loved it! It's going on the favorites shelf.

I loved that it wasn't totally predictable and there were a few twists and turns that made it a "page turner" for me. I cant wait to continue the story in Believe. I am just sad that it is a short story.

✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews

___________________________________________________

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group

4 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Second Chances.

Alycia I agree, Cherra. This one is a nice change of pace from the Brown Siblings series. I'm not done with this one yet.

Michelle Kelly I loved Second Chances and was not expecting the turn of events at all. OMG the tears!

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) I'm ready for Believe...too bad it's only a short story though...

Michelle Kelly Yeah I agree. I think it was a great idea for Lauren Dane to make another follow up story for Jude and Rori. I was still kinda mourning for Zack when Jude came back into the picture. So I am looking forward to a HEA story of them.