♥ Beth's Reviews > Lover Eternal

Lover Eternal by J.R. Ward

May 28, 2010

bookshelves: favorites
Read from January 02 to 03, 2011

Another HOT HOT HOT Black Dagger Brother.. RHAGE!!!! I LooooVE YOU!!!

Rhage and Mary are both sooo wonderful and their story is so emotional! I fell in love with both of them and I'm so happy they got their HEA!!!! Now I have to find out what happens with BELLA!! So on to Zsadist's book!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lover Eternal.

01/02/2011
25.0% 6 comments
01/03/2011
100.0% "Rhaaaaaaaaaaaage ROCKS!!!" 5 comments

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R I hear the clock ticking girly. *tick-tock,tick-tock* Get your tush moving! LOLZ!

♥ Beth heh heh heh...!! and so it begins!! LOL!!

Rhage and I have a date later tonight, and I'm looking forward to getting back together with those hot brothers!!

Rhonda You have time to finish them all before book 9 comes out in March!!!!

message 4: by Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R (last edited Jan 01, 2011 09:23AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R Woo Hoo! Yeah Baby, get your 2011 reading groove on girlie! I love the H/H in this book Mary & Rhage are too sexy and awesome for their own good. Lolz!

Diana~ I've got to get started on this series, lol!

Rhonda *does happy dance*

Tracy Burley I really enjoyed Rhage and Mary's story. It was one of my fav out of the series.

Tracy Burley Diana~ wrote: "I've got to get started on this series, lol!"

You sure do but get prepared to get addicted and sadly not much commpares to this series so enjoy it while it last!

Rhonda This is definitely a series I wish I could read again for the first time!!!! Enjoy it Beth, You have so much ahead of you. ;O)

message 10: by Cheryl (new) - added it

Cheryl I'm going to start this series one day. I keep saying that!