Elizabeth's Reviews > So Long, Insecurity: You've Been A Bad Friend To Us

So Long, Insecurity by Beth Moore

Jul 23, 10

Recommended to Elizabeth by: Shery Chanis
Read in July, 2010

I am reading this for a summer book club.
First of all I love Beth Moore's Bible studies. She can bring things to light that I have never thought of in that way before. She is very passionate for people-especially women to truly know and love God.
However, I can live with the girlfriends and sweeties :) and the beginning is very strain of conscientiousness which is hard for me to read. I like the way she gives several disclaimers (it might be insecurity though) before making a stereotypical comment especially about gender. I don't have many of her issues but several topics have been really good:
False positives in thinking others are secure
PRIDE
............
Beth herself calls this a 'messy' book and she kinda is all over the place (though the chapters do seem to have pretty clear topics) but if insecurity is an issue for you at all, then this is a must read. If insecurity is not really an issue (which is heard is just a tiny percentage of women) you can still get some really good insights and help with other issues of life.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read So Long, Insecurity.