Janine's Reviews > Tail Spin

Tail Spin by Catherine Coulter

Jun 11, 10

bookshelves: read-in-2010, thriller-suspense, own-print, action
Read from May 27 to June 10, 2010

This was my first book by Catherine Coulter, and I must say that I really liked it. The pacing, plot, intrigue, and character development were very good. I could have gone with a little more romance, but it probably would have felt forced and unrealistic because of the short time frame in which this story takes place. So it's good I didn't get my way. Haha!

My biggest complaints about the book: The ending and the editing. Even though I didn't figure out Rachel Abbott's "whodoneit" ending before hand, it's only because I dismissed the idea as highly unlikely and cliched when it popped into my head. The editing bugged me a bit, but certainly not enough to quit reading.

Overall this was a good read with plenty of action and moved along at a good pace with very few slow parts. I will definitely be reading more books from Coulter's FBI Series in the future.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tail Spin.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie This sounds interesting. Do you think I need to read the series in order or can I just pick one and read it?

Janine Tail Spin was the first book from the series I've read and it was #12. I didn't feel like I needed to read the previous 11 books. The story stands well on its own without the others. You certainly don't need to read them to know what's going on.