Alexis-Morgan Roark's Reviews > The Darkest Passion

The Darkest Passion by Gena Showalter

May 26, 10

Read in May, 2010

Great book. I was almost tempted to say they're my new favorite couple, but it's still Ashlyn and Maddox for me.

I enjoyed the story, although some parts were a little sluggish. I especially enjoyed the insights into the other characters. Can't mention some because it would be considered MAJOR SPOILER!!

Sexy, fun, and heart wrenchingly sad in some places. Talk about true love and sacrifice. Not to mention alpha males GALORE!!

Anyway, LOTS of surprises including some creepy stuff going on with Legion. She reminds me of Simi and Acheron...to a degree.

Well, I can't wait until Gideon's book and not because I'm all that interested in his apparent coupling with Scarlet. Although, now that I think about it, that bombed she dropped on him does whet my appetite.

I'm babbling. Read the book. Enjoy the book. Live the series.

Just make sure you read them in order including the novellas.

Oh, then there's Paris...not my favorite, but I am really apprehensive about the other little bombed dropped at the end. How will that person react and how will that affect Paris? Jeez. Then there's William and his apparent love/crush interest. That's interesting.

Oh, well. I should NOT have finished this in a day because now I am seriously jonesing for the next book, and that's like more than a month away!!!

Are there any previews anywhere, please? Pretty please?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Darkest Passion.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Nicole Alexi, you took the words out of my mouth. I too read the book in one day, even though I really tried to slow down, and now I'm dying for the Darkest Lie and so afraid because it's what, another year before the Darkest Surrender? Ahh! Any ways, thought I'd let you know you're not the only one.

Alexis-Morgan Roark Thank you. I'm considering re-reading the darn book at this point.

Nicole lol!