Brendan Carroll's Reviews > The Cost of Betrayal

The Cost of Betrayal by David Dalglish

Aug 18, 10

Read from May 28 to August 06, 2010

The second of the Half-Orc series was just as impelling as the first. The writing was first rate dark fantasy, the action was non-stop and the characters well developed. David Dalglish makes the reader appropriately hate/love/like/dislike the characters by his indepth descriptions of how they feel about what is happening to them. I feel torn between sympathy and dislike for even the worst of the worst. This is great writing.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Cost of Betrayal.

05/30/2010 "The story is moving along quite well with the introduction of new and interesting characters."
06/09/2010 "The book is still moving at a good pace, holding my interest and keeping me interested. I look forward to reading it whenever time allows."
06/22/2010
33.0% "On chapter 11 and still reading. Good action, bad guys still bad, bad girls still bad :) Still looking forward to reading it every night and glad that there are more coming."
07/03/2010
66.0% "Story remains consistently good and makes me wish I had more time to read."
07/20/2010
66.0% "In contact with author. He is keeping secrets! LOL"