~Tina~'s Reviews > Bloodrose

Jan 16, 12

bookshelves: wolves-shapeshiftes, young-adult, read-2012
Read on January 16, 2012

Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bloodrose.

message 1: by Arlene (new)

Arlene I didn't know you finished this series! Okay, I have to get to it soon.

~Tina~ I read the second and third right after the other. I just wanted to get done with it and move.on

=( Heart fail

~Tina~ You might like it, a lot of people do:) I just had high hopes for these books and it didn't turn out the way I wanted it too:(

message 4: by Arlene (new)

Arlene Oh bummer. I've only read book 1, but I have 2 and 3 at the ready. I hope I like it. :/

message 5: by Arlene (new)

Arlene Thank you! :) I really really liked the first book, so hopefully it's not a complete fail. LOL

message 6: by ~Tina~ (last edited Jan 24, 2012 02:52PM) (new) - rated it 1 star

~Tina~ I hope you liked it better then me Sweets! You probably will, your more forgiving then moi:p LOL

message 7: by Kim (new)

Kim Wow Tina, that bad huh?

~Tina~ Yup...that bad my friend =(

message 9: by Kim (new)

Kim Aw, and I wasn't even a fan to begin with. But I am curious!

~Tina~ If you want I can PM you the gist of it. But to be honest I try to block this series from my head. I don't think you'd like the rest of the books, the second was okay but this one was just...No.

=(

message 11: by Kim (new)

Kim Sure, go ahead!

message 12: by Yaseena (new)

Yaseena hey Tina, ahh so disappointed to see you didn't like the end of this series. I have book 1 but haven't read it yet but I know already who I would want her to end up with. I have a feeling that maybe the reason you didn't like this book is because it didn't go the way you wanted?! I've heard the love triangle is very polarized...

~Tina~ I hope you end up enjoying this series Yaseena. I wish I could have enjoyed it more.