The_Book_Queen's Reviews > The Eternal Ones

The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller

Have you ever experienced deja vu? What if it wasn't just a cliché term, but rather something that really happened?

Haven Moore has spent her whole life in Tennessee, yet somehow she keeps having visions of a young girl named Constance and her love, Ethan. Oh, and both of these people in her vision lived more than 80 years ago, in Rome and New York. Though these visions mainly plagued her as a young girl, after seeing a picture of billionaire heir Iain Morrow, they begin again-- only stronger.

After running off to New York to try and find out more, Haven finds a secret society, the Ouroboros Society, which believes in reincarnation. She saw this society in her visions as well, leading her to connect the dots—she was Constance in a past life, while Iain was Ethan.

And this is only the beginning of the wild ride about to come! Strap in and prepare yourself, because just when you think you know what's coming next, Miller throws another kink in the road and you're back to square one, wondering what's going to pop up next...

I absolutely loved this book, and my only complaint is I wish there was a sequel (Hint, hint, Kirsten!). Otherwise, this was an excellent novel, unique, mysterious and thrilling, not to mention romantic and steamy! Lite and funny at certain times, complicated during others, this was a story unlike most of the others on the bookshelf.

4.5 Stars! A romantic story that spans the ages—literally—The Eternal Ones is a great novel for anyone that enjoys a good mystery and love story, no matter the age! And perhaps this story will make you ask a very important question: “Do I believe in reincarnation?”

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Eternal Ones.