Michelle's Reviews > Choosing the Right College 2010-11: The Whole Truth about America's Top Schools

Choosing the Right College 2010-11 by John Zmirak

May 28, 10

Read from May 24 to 28, 2010

I appreciate the effort that went into this and liked a lot of the information provided, and the ideas of things to ask different colleges about. However, the choice of schools to include seemed a bit odd at times. A few colleges my sons are interested in were here; many were not. Still, I was astonished to find out certain information about various schools that are almost assuredly not in their brochures. Definitely found a few schools to steer away from; didn't add very many to look at that we hadn't already been considering.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Choosing the Right College 2010-11.

message 1: by Addy (new)

Addy The only college selection book I remember reading was an early edition of Loren Pope's "Colleges That Change Lives" which included the college I chose: Cornell College in Mount Vernon, Iowa. He also liked Marlboro, another of my top choices. [Found you and then your comment after searching for users in 52501--I'm from Ottumwa originally.:]