DarienMoya's Reviews > She's Got Balls

May 28, 10

bookshelves: my-m-m-lovin, 2010-reads
Read on May 26, 2010 — I own a copy, read count: 1

^^NOT AS GOOD AS I EXPECTED!^^

So this was a short little read, I thought it would be better but it just felt rushed to me. It was like a whirl wind, just comes and knocks you off your feet and leaves you confused.

Chris Tarpington just got his first assignment to go undercover to bust some weed selling soccer moms. Down side he has to dress in drag, yeh its not going over too well with Chris and he has just become the laughing stock of his department. Bloody Hell!

His partner on the case Vin Pilk is built like a linebacker, so convincing him to go drag is a lost cause. So Chris is off in his dress to his new home with his new "husband".

Chris is attracted to Vin and its hard popping a boner in pantyhose that shit hurts, well it seems Vin might feel the same way and there goes the neighborhood.

I thought it was funny Chris has a very sharp witted mouth and he is sassy as hell. Vin is the strong silent type and knows how to throw down in the bedrrom. A solid 3.5.
3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read She's Got Balls.

05/26/2010 page 75
84.27% "This is hilarious, and also disappointing."

Bookwatcher I didn't like Vin .... Chris yeah! Funny and is a great thing that the writer use only his POV... Vin annoyed me... a lot... plus I got a little upset about the drag thing. Risk such important drug operation using a men?