Patty's Reviews > Cold Tangerines: Celebrating the Extraordinary Nature of Everyday Life

Cold Tangerines by Shauna Niequist

1020899
My sister called me and said I had to read this book. This is an amazing and unusual event. She is a busy person - six kids among other things and I am the librarian. I usually want to tell her what to read. The other odd part is we are not always in sync about religion. And this book is definitely about religion. So I figured out I could get this book on my Kindle and downloaded it immediately.

And my sister is right - I needed to read this book. Shauna is a wise soul for one so young. She reminded me to really look at the world. To see what an incredible miracle this world is - what wondrous things God has done.

This is not a book to sit down and devour. This is a book to read and reread over time and to really savor. If you are feeling jaded with the world and not sure how God fits into your life, Shauna will open your eyes.
6 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cold Tangerines.

Emily My sister did the same thing. She is the super busy mom and I am the book worm, former librarian. She was on pint when she suggested this book. I am reading slowly to savor each chapter.