Nina R.'s Reviews > Bitten by Cupid

Jun 10, 10

it was ok
bookshelves: library-hold
Read from June 06 to 10, 2010

On p. 104 of 126. I am interested in seeing what is going on in the Argeneau world!

So I finished this novella in four days. I only read the Lynsay Sands short story. This story is about Mirabeau La Rouche (immortal woman) and Tiny McGraw (mortal man). They are set up by the matriarch of the Argeneau family, Margeruite. Their mission is to deliver a newly turned vamp to safety and protect her from a no-fanger.

Usually Ms. Sand's stories are entertaining and humorous, even with a touch of suspese. This story was just mediocore. The major issue in the story is Mirabeau's uncertainty in identifying if she wants Tiny as a lifemate. We also have to deal with Stephanie, a recently, young "turned" immortal and her pre-teen (annoying) attitude.

While it was nice to catch up with some of the previous characters from Ms. Sand's world, this story just didn't seem like her others. Tiny and Mirabeau didn't really have much time to get to know each other - then "bam" they are assumed lifemates. It just doesn't seem like they naturally had a chance for their relationship to grow.

If you want a quick read and just want to see what is up in the Argeneau world, check this out. I definitely wouldn't buy it though - borrow it from the library!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bitten by Cupid.

Missyb It was way too short. barely gave the characters a chance. It did show Lucian up to his normal bossy self. basically Marguerite has set all of them up with their lifemates.