Greta is Erikasbuddy's Reviews > Magic Bites

Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews

Jun 25, 10

Read in June, 2010

WOW!!

That was a really differnt book from my norm ;) The vampy poos weren't smexy, there were cat-weres (which was extremely coolies), and the werewolves were exactly how I wanted (could stand on 2 feet and go all Red Riding Hood on Grandma)

I had a little trouble getting into this book because of all the names and info thrown at me in the beginning. I had a hard time keeping up. I realy wish there was a list of characters Index in the back. That would have helped out a lot.

Kate (in my opinion) was like one of those scary girls in high school that I tried to steer clear of. She's uber strong and not at all like the soft twisty ankle girls that everyone is into now-a-days. I didn't have a problem with her character at all but I did raise my eyebrows at some of the things she said -- like how kids were made lolz.

I really dug Curran. Me-Ow!! He was hot to ummm... let's see.. trot would be the wrong word.... Ok... I want to go on Safari with him. I'm hoping that we get to know him better in the next book.

All and all it was a good book. If you like ACTION and ADVENTURE that I totally reccomend this book to you.

I would give it 3.5 stars but Goodreads things everything should be in whole numbers :)
4 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Magic Bites.

06/22/2010 page 1
0.0% "ok kids!! I finally got my hands on it! squee!! I'm gonna squee, right? lolz" 36 comments
06/24/2010 page 192
74.0% "I'm digging Curran. I want more of him :)" 10 comments

message 1: by AH (new) - rated it 4 stars

AH A safari with Curran? Hmmm...think of the possibilities.

new_user LOL. Kate and Curran develop more in the next books.

Greta is Erikasbuddy I'm soo hoping on that:)

Wicked Incognito Now the series really gets better--I keep telling people, because I would've stopped after the first book if it weren't for everybody being all "Oh, this is the best series ever!" And then read the other three books and I became all like: "I LOVE Kate Daniels, this is the best series EVA!"

new_user LOL. Same.

Greta is Erikasbuddy HEHE :) That's what AH and Vered told me ;) Me and AH are going to read MAGIC BURNS starting on Moday :) Woo woo!!

Vered It just get better and better. Lots and lots of Curran.
and you'll find your falling for Kate too. At least I did :)