Kathy's Reviews > The Drawing of the Three

The Drawing of the Three by Stephen King

Aug 06, 11

bookshelves: stephen-king, 2x-read, read-in-2011
Read in January, 2011 — I own a copy, read count: 2

This is easily one of my favorite Dark Tower books. I love the unique way Stephen King has Roland collect his ka-tet. And how this unusual group not only become allies but friends. The quest for the Dark Tower now really can get underway!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Drawing of the Three.

01/01/2011 page 37
show 4 hidden updates…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Dustin Hi, Kathy!

How have you been? How's your mom doing?

The Drawing of The Three is probably my favorite DT installment, along with W&G. Though with the forthcoming publication of The Wind Through The Keyhole, I suppose it's possible for all that to change, right?

Kathy Hey, Dustin. I'm good, thanks. My mom is doing much better. She still gets really out of breath easily, but they say that's normal. All and all, she's very lucky! The Drawing of the Three is my fave (at the moment) also. I just found out how to add amount of times you read a book to your review, so that's why it came up new. I didn't know we could do that. :)

Dustin Hmm...how DO you add the number of times you've read a book? I've often wondered about that, too. And how do you add books to your 'Favorites Shelf'?

Kathy Well, when you go to edit a review, at the very bottom, it says More Options. Just click on that and it gives you additional things you can fill out if you want: including times read, do you own, condition, etc.

As far as the "Favorites Shelf", it's been awhile since I did it. But I think that if you go to edit your profile it gives you the option to feature a shelf there. Let me know if this doesn't help. I'm sure I can try to remember. :)