Heidi's Reviews > Gregor and the Curse of the Warmbloods

Gregor and the Curse of the Warmbloods by Suzanne Collins

Excited to start on the next book in the series--but I just had an audiobook I've been waiting months for come in. Will have to hold off for a day or so!

I was happy when I returned to this book, and happy when I finished it. I liked this quest better than from the previous two books. And the introduction of new characters was nice. I missed Ares. I thought it neat that his mother had come down to the Underland. The jungle was a very interesting land to be journeying in. There's so much more I could say.

I really am liking this series (and am fine with the narrator now). There is a lot that I hadn't expected from it. Realistic, very well-rounded characters. Adventures I do not tire of. Good writing. I'm glad I have not had to wait for any of the audiobooks to come in before continuing to read. These are intersting, fast, adventurous, and fun. I can see why 4th-7th graders love them. But I think plenty of teens and adults would love them, too.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Gregor and the Curse of the Warmbloods.