Christine's Reviews > Apartment Therapy's Big Book of Small, Cool Spaces

2025790
Jun 15, 10

bookshelves: 2010-reads
I own a copy

Ever since someone introduced me to the website, I've been a fan of the tips, photos, personal stories and solutions featured on the site. The first book, Apartment Therapy, was a neat compilation of selected apartments highlighting individual features in each residence . This book takes that format but has additional tips for decor and organization for small, some tiny, spaces. Even though some of the furniture/fixtures cannot be easily purchased (i.e. where I live in central BC), many of the apartment owners/renters found their goods uses at markets, Craigslist, recycling stores. This book has lots of ideas, lots of photos, and a room-by-room organization that makes sense. A plus is the compact size for a hardcover design book. I am a fan and believer of the lifestyle "therapy" that Gillingham-Ryan preaches and am working on de-cluttering and streamlining our small place likewise.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Apartment Therapy's Big Book of Small, Cool Spaces.