Steph's Reviews > Once Burned

Once Burned by Jeaniene Frost
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Once Burned.

06/26/2012
7.0% "My abilities are tied to my emotions. Abuse me mentally or physically, and you’ll have better luck calling a psychic hotline to find out what you want to know."
06/26/2012
12.0% "Vlad could at least pretend to care that my neck was in danger of becoming a Capri Sun."
06/26/2012
14.0% "With my panic and the voltage I'd channeled from the light socket, Vlad should have been blown clear across the parking lot. Instead, he remained where he was, the only effect a shudder wracking him and the smell of ozone briefly overcoming the scent of smoke. // "That," he bit out, "was rude.""
06/26/2012
17.0% "That one tickled. If electrocution is your way of flirting, I commend you on your originality."
06/26/2012
19.0% "... I don't see my death when I touch you, so I'm Team Vlad all the way. {You and me both, baby, move over!}"
06/27/2012
25.0% "These two are PERFECT for each other. Jeaniene is bloody brilliant."
06/27/2012
26.0% "Vlad smiled, as threatening and enticing as a whip curled around a champagne bottle. “Yes. People frequently bore me, sometimes amuse me, most often irritate me, but rarely intrigue me. You do, which is why I’ll enjoy having you as a lover.”"
31.0% 2 comments
06/27/2012
45.0% "Beautiful and diabolical. You make me impatient indeed to claim you."
06/27/2012
49.0% "A slow smile stretched his lips, making me flash to the satisfied expressions I'd seen on lions' faces before they sank their fangs into a gazelle."
06/27/2012
63.0% "From the emerald blazing in his gaze and that hard, thick flesh pressed against my belly, he was close to telling Maximus to go away and die bloody. *melt*"
06/27/2012
63.0% ""It must be important or he wouldn’t dare disturb me now,” he murmured. Then he drew away to look at me. “If it’s not, I’ll kill him and return to you directly." {LOL!}"
06/27/2012
66.0% "I love that the vamps in Jeaniene's world are fierce and deadly, yet wholly committed to do whatever it takes to protect their people and those under their protection."
06/27/2012
69.0% "Sunshine played across half his face while darkness etched the side turned away from the windows. He was a kaleidoscope of light and shadows, much like the startling contrasts of his personality..."
06/27/2012
71.0% "He was merciless and unapologetic when he knew he was right. I'd be the same way."
06/27/2012
73.0% "His body was even more tempting with that glistening wetness highlighting every ripple, hollow, and bulge. Long, thickly muscled legs set off the twin mounds of an ass that practically dared you not to stare at it. "
06/27/2012
100.0% "Son of a biscuit eater! I knew she was gonna end it like that. Blast! The wait until Spring 2013 to find out what happens next is gonna super suck! Nevertheless, start this book NOW! It is fang-fuckin-tastic! Vlad is everything fans of Night Huntress have come to love and so very much more. Full review to follow. 5++★"

Sandra Yay, that must mean it's getting closer, don't cha think? Hmmmm, hmmm!

Steph Yep! Can't wait!