Klaudia's Reviews > A Measure of Disorder

F_50x66
Aug 02, 10

bookshelves: english, 2010, teen-heroine
Read from May 19 to June 23, 2010

To start with, I'm a huge fantasy fan. I'm keen on faeries, vampires, werewofles etc. Unfortunately, quite a lot of books are similar: almost the same problems, the same adventures... "Measure of Disorder" is different - in positive way.

A group of 14-years-old pupils with some teachers and parents are on a field trip. While coming back, they cross to another world. They don't know what'd happened, have nothing to eat, some of them felt ill... But the meet Crank, an inhabitant of the place. He decides to help them. A big adventure's just started.

The style of writing's somehow similar to Trudi Canavan's. Quite a lot of details, natural dialogs. I loved it. The story's structure's alike too. Each chapter describes the situation seen by another person's eyes, which's an interesing solution. An intriguing epilogue makes me think about the continuation.

I highly reccomend the book. I can't wait for the next part of the trylogy. I hope it'd be as good as the first part.
Good job, Mr. Tucker!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Measure of Disorder.

05/19/2010 page 15
05/22/2010 page 29
8.24% "changed HTML to PDF, more comfortable to read :)"
show 11 hidden updates…