Fani's Reviews > Lover Revealed

Lover Revealed by J.R. Ward

Jun 16, 10

bookshelves: romance-pnr, hero-is-besotted, emotional, smexin-hot, starcrossed-lovers, favorite-hero
Read from June 10 to 16, 2010

I loved this book! Though neither Butch nor Marissa turned out to be amongst my favorite characters, I enjoyed their book and their romance very much. I was going for a 5 stars rating, but Marissa aggravated me somewhat near the end (though she recovered soon) and that along with the shift of focus to action and the whole vampire world instead of the romance, made me reconsider my rating.

Still a very nice book and a great addition to the series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lover Revealed.

06/10/2010 "Off to a great start! I always liked Butch and now I'm really anxious for him. Note: Is there a book about Rhevenge? Love that one too." 2 comments
06/11/2010 "Everyone here knows I don't care for sappy romances and sugared speeches. So, how can I be falling so hard for this one??? I love LOVE Butch:)" 6 comments
06/14/2010 page 150
33.0% "Havers was unlikable in the first book but I was able to forgive him in the end. I absolutely hate him now and wish this is the last book I'll see him in, since he seems he obviously is too stupid and stubborn to really change." 10 comments
06/15/2010 page 350
77.0% "Is it only me or do others see Viscious looking at Butch in not just a friendly way? I can't be imagining that, can I?" 15 comments

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Fani I always found Butch interesting and I'm glad his book didn't let me down:) Now for V, I don't have many expectations so I hope I won't be disappointed with his book either. But I'll probably take a break and read it sometime later.

Danielle The Book Huntress (Angels Weep For Goodreads) V is a very fascinating character. I was surprised at how much I came to love him. He'll be waiting when you're ready to read his book.

Fani lol, I'm sure he will be there Danielle!

message 5: by Mel (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mel Whoaa Fani, you're into the Brother lovin'! I am sure you're going to love V's book. I love the BDB. The series went from my guilty pleasure to a full on obesession. You have to come and join us in the BDB group!

Fani I'm already a member there Mel and watching the posts, though not all because I try to stay away from spoilers about the books I've not yer read. But to be honest, after book 2 I thought they were not for me and now I'm stuck:)

message 7: by Mel (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mel Ehehe. I was pleasantly surprised by Dark Lover, intrigued by Lover Eternal and sold by Lover Awakened. You can't help but love Zsadist!

message 8: by Fani (last edited Jun 17, 2010 11:03AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Fani Mel wrote: "Ehehe. I was pleasantly surprised by Dark Lover, intrigued by Lover Eternal and sold by Lover Awakened. You can't help but love Zsadist!"

Amen:)