Alysha Speer's Reviews > Shiver

Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

May 18, 10

bookshelves: cute, action, death, emo-cutting, fantasy, poetry, romantic, sad, scary, suspense
Read in May, 2010

I cannot say enough words to contain onto a page my unconditional love and now, obsession, with this book. It was amazing and I adore it. One of the very best books that I have ever read.
Like the classic star-crossed lovers, Sam and Grace cannot be together. Sam is a werewolf, and this is his last year as a human. Grace has been in love with him for six years (even though during those six years she only knew him as the wolf with the yellow eyes, her wolf) and Sam has been in love with her since he saved her from his pack, so long ago.
But with winter approaching, Sam about to transform into a wolf for good at any moment, and Grace not unbearably in love with him, what will happen if they never get to see each other again? Will things ever be the same? And the only "cure" that anyone can think of has a high possibility to kill Sam.........do they dare risk Sam's life, only to try and prolong it? Talk about FETCHING AMAZING book!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Shiver.