Precious's Reviews > Stupid Cupid

Stupid Cupid by Rhonda Stapleton

3192508
May 18, 10

honda Stapleton brings readers a youthful and light read that will be adored by readers who seek enjoyment in reading. With a teenage reasoning on school, on life, on work and on love, this story explores the desires of Felicity and the hesitations of a new cupid.

Felicity proves herself to be a happy-go-lucky. As the story progresses, she learns that just like every job, her matchmaking demands a responsible attitude. With every mistake she commits, Felicity emerges with a better judgment of right and wrong when it comes to cupidity matters. I liked her but I found myself raising my eyebrow at some of the things she did, specifically the fact that she matched Maya with three guys at once. I was dreading that Maya would end up like the girl of Felicity’s first failed match. Another thing was that I was expecting the part where Felicity comes up with a plan to set it all right before the love spell ends. It didn’t happen. Since the problem solved itself by fading, it wasn’t appealing and thrilling to me. I was looking for heavier consequences and much more pressure.

Stupid Cupid is entertaining and laughter-inducing with its funny lines, hilarious commentaries, and unravelling of the wonders and downside of matchmaking.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stupid Cupid.