Stine's Reviews > Bullet

Bullet by Laurell K. Hamilton

Mar 19, 2012

did not like it
bookshelves: shifters, vampires, magic, paranormal, werewolves
Read on June 10, 2010

** spoiler alert ** I have no idea why I keep reading these books. I guess I keep hoping that somthing amazing will happen but it never does. One dissapointment after another.

Hamiliton focous more on what all the characters are wearing (seriously I DO NOT need to know everytime they change clothes or what all her lovers are wearing because you know there's a whole bunch of 'em now), than on the actual plot.

There's more drama about Asher (who suddenly wants to get it from behind), all the Richard drama is suddenly gone because apparently he has an AMAZING psychiatrist or whatever(and suddenly he wants to join their... foursome? so out of character that I actually rolled my eyes), there's more we-need-to-have-sex-to-save-ourselves drama and more Anita-gets-another-lover-drama. But basically they just have a lot of sex. A LOT. Like more than half the book a lot. But it was all bland and boring and we need more plot or maybe just a plot.

The only thing that really stood out in this book is when Anita drank that training milkshake. Apparently when you actually train it tastes chocolate, but if you don't it doesn't. OMG AMAZING I HAVE TO TRY THAT...

So yeah not worth your money, not worth your time.
2 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bullet.