Carolyn F.'s Reviews > Playing Easy to Get

Playing Easy to Get by Sherrilyn Kenyon

May 21, 2011

liked it
bookshelves: autobiography, contemporary, erotic, paranormal-romance
Read from May 20 to 21, 2011 — I own a copy , read count: 1

Anthology. I had heard that the Sherrilyn Kenyon story was pretty bad and it was. I only got to about 15 pages in and couldn't take it. The other 2 stories made up for it. I didn't rate Turn up the Heat by Sherrilyn Kenyon but averaging the other 2 stories who were 4 stars to me, I'm giving the book 3 stars. I'd buy the book just for the 2nd and 3rd stories.

2. Hunter's Oath by Jaid Black. The first short story I read by Jaid Black in another anthology had a funny heroine, this one the heroine is sad, but it still was a good story. Sophia is kidnapped to be a bride to a hidden group of men who are somehow going to be the savior of mankind. She falls in love while trying not to. ****

3. The Warlord Wants Forever by Kresley Cole. I think this is the first story in the Immortals After Dark series. No one has paired up yet. This is about Myst, one of those smart ass, very cruel sometimes Valkyrie. Wroth is a good vampire who has been fighting the bad vampires for a long time. He rescues her, and she tortures him, which is the same old/same old for this author's books. Even with all that, I enjoyed it. ****

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Playing Easy to Get.