Synolve Craft's Reviews > Second Sight

Second Sight by Judith Orloff

U_50x66
May 17, 10

Read in April, 2010

I interviewed Dr. Orloff in April 2010 shortly after the release of Second Sight for The Infinite Field Magazine & Infinite Field TV. One of the most beautiful gifts that I received from reading this book was my new openness which I now refer to as "Welcoming Intuition". For most of my life, I have run from the intuitive whispers inside listening only when I was in a crisis or desperately needed a miracle. While listening to Dr. Orloff as I interviewed her and while reading Second Sight, I experienced a peaceful conscious shift which now allows me to welcome these "whispers" from the Universe God and incorporate them into my daily life. I can now call on insight to be a normal part of my everyday activity without reservation or hesitation. This is truly the jewel which is available to the reader....the gift of opening themselves to the realm of Spirit where all the wisdom of the ages is available. As Dr. Orloff shares her own journey and experiences with Second Sight, the reader can find comfort and celebration in their own unique gift while connecting with the Second Sight community that is as vast as the ocean and sky. Synolve Craft, CEO of The Infinite Field & Editor-In-Chief of The Infinite Field Magazine (Visit us at http://theinfintiefieldmagazine.com. To read other book reviews by Synolve click The Spiritual BookShelf on the magazine's website.)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Second Sight.