Bianca 's Reviews > Hush, Hush

Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

May 17, 10

Read in November, 2009

I've wanted to read this book for so long and when I finally received it in the mail, I couldn't wait to start it! From the moment I picked it, I could not put it down. With the way that Becca Fitzpatrick writes, it kept the book moving fast and interesting. This is one of those books that keeps your interest throughout the whole book.

The books starts off with Nora in Biology class sitting next to her best friend Vee, but then the teacher moves everyone to different seats and Nora gets put next to Patch. Right away, Nora realizes that something is off with Patch and she is determine to solve the mystery behind him. What I loved about this book is both characters are, in a sense, stereotypical, but so completely different from all the other books that feature these characteristics of the characters. Nora is the book smarts girl with some home issues and Patch is the perfect example of a 'bad boy.' This book is filled with twists and turns and it kept me intrigued.

If it wasn't for the fact that there is a sequel to this, I'd be asking what exactly happened with Nora's father and what was going to happened to Patch and so many other questions. I am eagerly awaiting the next book in the series!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hush, Hush.