Cathy 's Reviews > Changes

Changes by Jim Butcher

Drama. Love. Battles. Heartbreak. A few laughs. Hope. Despair. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.

It's remarkable that the 12th book in a series is so strong on every level. Butcher wove in elements from every book in the series, creating an exciting and satisfying adventure. And yet he still managed to leave room for the series to continue to grow. I'm very pleased and impressed.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Changes.

05/16/2010 page 1
0.23% "I love my library! Somehow I went from 43 on the waiting list to having it in my hands in one day. So happy!"
05/16/2010 page 5
1.14% "Holy s***, Mac spoke. Full sentences. This is serious stuff! And I ♥ Mouse, but that's nothing new."
05/17/2010 page 19
4.34% "It bugs me that Harry makes so many pop culture refs. How would a guy with no TV or kid (ha) know about Clifford & Emily Elizabeth?"
05/17/2010 page 72
16.44% "I just had the same conversation with someone about choices and who gets to decide what's right for someone. They do!"
05/17/2010 page 72
16.44% "I'm glad Harry finally figured that one out. He's grown up a lot. Enough to be a dad? Mouse will help."
05/17/2010 page 204
46.58% "That mean vamp called my boy a demon! And if someone who finished will please reassure me that Mouse survives, I'd appreciate it."
05/17/2010 page 205
46.8% "Not spoiling is rough. I was going to make notes for my review on paper, but I can't say it there either. Gotta find a group discussion."