Bethany's Reviews > Fantasy Lover

Fantasy Lover by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Jun 06, 10

bookshelves: adult, erotic-sex, own
Read from June 04 to 06, 2010

Man, I gotta say Sherrilyn Kenyon has became my favorite author recently. This book was so incredibly corny but soo good. I adore Julian, but i guess i'm supposed to right? Being female and all. This honestly is like an adult fairytale since it would never ever happen in reality. I highly doubt that some hotter than the fires of hell semi-God would fall in love with a woman that's portrayed as less than stunning. "Too short and too wide" Aphrodite described her. The thought was nice though. All the women who think they are considerably less than beautiful would like this story.

Julian is an immortal sex-slave, which sounds like a dream come true for any male but i suppose it could grow tiresome if it lasted from 149bc - 2002 right? Plus, thanks to the curse that caused it he cant have his own orgasm, dreadful much?
Then theres Grace, who hasn't had sex in i believe it said 4yrs so for her 29th birthday her best friend Selena talks her into summoning Julian. Of course Grace doesn't believe in Selenas ways so she doesn't expect anything to happen, she mocks it but says Julian of Macedon 3 times and he shows up in her living room in the nude and is stuck there until the next full moon.

That's all i'll say. I'm anti-spoilers. But i gotta say Grace is better than me, i couldn't handle every single woman in the world smothering my honey, and every single man trying to fight him out of envy. It would become veryy tiresome.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fantasy Lover.

06/04/2010 page 59