Molly's Reviews > Life, In Spite of Me: Extraordinary Hope After a Fatal Choice

May 19, 2010

Recommended to Molly by: LitFuse Group, Waterbrook Multnomah
Recommended for: everyone
Read in May, 2010 — I own a copy

With God, ALL things are possible. Including overcoming fatal choices and devestating tragedies. That's what Kristin Anderson learned and she's telling us all about it in her book, co-authored with Tricia Goyer, Life, In Spite of Me.

I'm truly happy I had the chance to review this emotionally gripping story of a brave young woman. It really puts life into perspective and God's light shines strong throughout. This brave young woman went through so much struggle and pain. Reading her story and seeing letters at the end of chapters from her, really tugged at my heart and brought me to my knees to pray for this amazingly brave person and her family.

I highly suggest that everyone read this blessed. emotional and moving story of Kristin's life, especially those who are feeling down about themselves for whatever reason or just going through hard times in their life. This 5 star (although if I had my way it would be so many more!) book will show you that life is precious no matter what, and not to be taken for granted. It will show you that no matter how bad life may seem, or how tragic something in your life is, or even how depressed you may be God loves you ALWAYS, and if we just learn to lean on Him ALL things are possible-even overcoming depression, tragedy and loss. Well done on this eye opener of a book!!!
2 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Life, In Spite of Me.