Lisa's Reviews > Voyeur

Voyeur by Lacey Alexander

Nov 02, 2012

bookshelves: erotica
Read in May, 2010

This is the second book I've read by Lacey Alexander and I have to say her themes are rather repetitious. The sweet innocent heroine who has help from the hero to shed all inhibition. After just reading "Seven Nights of Passion", "Voyeur" was a little redundant for me.

However, it was still a good book and fairly well written. It could of used more story and less sex. I know it's erotica romance but there was a TON of sex. I almost got sick of it....almost ;-) It has a really hot m/f/m scene.

What I find really comical about Alexander's books is the romance. She tries to add romance into the mix but comes up short. This is how the ending usually goes down in her books:

Heroine: I love you
Hero: I love you too.
Heroine: F*&k me, F*&k me hard
Hero:I can't wait to F*&k your sweet C*@t
The End

Okay, it's not that bad but pretty close. She could use a little help with the "sweep me off my feet" part of the romance.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Voyeur.

Comments (showing 1-1)

dateUp arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura (new)

Laura I agree. "Seven Nights of Sin" is one of my all-time fav novels. Damon Andros is HAWT!

But like you said, Alexander uses the same plot in almost every novel. Shy heroine goes on vacation or whatever and wants everyone to tell her how baaaad she has become. *lol* I have read 4 or 5 of Alexander's novels, and they all had the same plot so I have come to expect this.

Still, I have read "Seven Nights of Sin" several times and loved it each time. She really did good with that plot on that one. So I highly rec it to my GR buds. I'm glad you liked it too! ;)

xoxo
Laura Stamps
Paranormal Erotica Novelist
"A Vampire's Kiss (The Manigault Vampires)"
(All Kindle & pdf editions in this popular series are .99 cents - $1.99 each)