Joyzi's Reviews > Crescendo

Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick

Nov 12, 10

bookshelves: e-book, ya-books, fiction, author-was-possessed, disappointing-books, didn-t-finish-skimmed, don-t-judge-me, reviewed, book-series, author-american, paranormal-romance
Recommended to Joyzi by: Youtube
Recommended for: my dog
Read from November 02 to 05, 2010

Note: This review is rather "harsh" so PLEASE IF YOU LOVE THE BOOK AND DON'T WANT TO READ A RANT REVIEW ABOUT IT PLEASE DON'T READ THIS!!!

S

M
Y

V

not this shit again Pictures, Images and Photos

This book is a classic example of a horrible imitation of Twilight, Evermore and City of Bones .

Add some cliches, one-dimensional hot guy, annoying, whiny, suicidal, boring, petty, clingy, stalkerish, slutty, stupid female heroine Nora Grey aka The New Bella Swan , with a pinch of Anti-Feminism and damn add that gorgeous silver cover and TADAAAAAAA!

We had this 100% CRAPTASTIC BOOK!!!

If you're in the right mind please don't read this crap it's just twilight with fallen angels instead of sparkly vampires, duh. And seriously do you want to read another book about a Bella Swan character falling for Edward Cullen character for no apparent reason other than the guy is hot?

see more Very Demotivational

Seriously Hush hush f*** yourself and bye for good!

And Becca Fitzpatrick, Five words honey...

You just lost Pictures, Images and Photos
_____________________
Thoughts Before Reading This Crap
10.19.2010

loved the silver theme of the book covers ^^

I'm freaking jealous, I want my own copy of this T_T

Moment of Jealousy Over. I now have a copy. *evil laugh* I promise I'm going to read this after reading all my books.
117 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crescendo.

11/02/2010
10.0% "Nora's so annoying *gag*"
11/03/2010
45.0% "Two words-- TWILIGHT RIP-OFF!!! Vee is only the redeeming factor of this book so far"
11/03/2010
60.0% "Aaaaaaaw I really love Vee in this book, hey wait I'm not lesbian or something lol"
11/05/2010
70.0% ""My voice was calm but my underarms were damp"- Nora Grey (Can I say Eeeeew SUPER GROSS!!!*gag*)"

message 101: by Saniya (new) - rated it 3 stars

Saniya Hahahaha =D

message 102: by Jazmin (new) - rated it 2 stars

Jazmin Joyzi (littlemissya) wrote: "actually the second one was a rip-off of Twilight and Evermore, it's pretty annoying actually, Vee's comical antics redeem the book for me"

I know right?! I only stayed for Vee but otherwise this sh** effed me up. and Patch scared me.

Jacqueline Rejas Have you read the third installment I bet you'll love it than the previous 2 books I can't wait for the last book.
And FYI Nora is a lot better than BELLA at least Nora could stand on her own not engaging herself in dangerous activities just to see Edward *GAG* Nora could fight her own battle and she's a lot wiser than Bella

Synesthesia (SPIDERS!) Really?

message 105: by Rollie (new)

Rollie Umiksi?

Jacqueline Rejas she edited it but nothing much change..... I guess she hates this book so much

the scarecrow Is that first pic from Code Geass?

message 108: by Joyzi (new) - rated it 1 star

Joyzi yes

the scarecrow Okay your review just got THAT MUCH MORE AWESOME. Also, I wish Lulu would just Geass that bitch Nora into committing a painful ritual suicide.

message 110: by Joyzi (new) - rated it 1 star

Joyzi Agreed :) I really hate Nora - too stupid to live

the scarecrow I only got halfway through book one but it made me want to die. The only way it's better than Twilight is that no-one sparkles. Not a lot to be proud of!

message 112: by Joyzi (new) - rated it 1 star

Joyzi Good for you :)

message 113: by Rollie (last edited Dec 21, 2011 04:17AM) (new)

Rollie NO! You shouldn't have edited your review. Some readers should respect your taste and some authors should accept negative reviews, too. :P

message 114: by Sarah (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sarah Rollie is so right. So please be quiet about it,

Josephine I like the book but indeed you're right.

message 116: by Sarah (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sarah Josephine wrote: "I like the book but indeed you're right."

thank you!!!

message 117: by Giselle (new) - rated it 1 star

Giselle dude, the first book was so horrible, if didn't buy this one before hand i would have never read it. i read the first two chapters, closed the book and gave away my copy.

message 118: by Sarah (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sarah Giselle wrote: "dude, the first book was so horrible, if didn't buy this one before hand i would have never read it. i read the first two chapters, closed the book and gave away my copy."

Why do you think it was horrible?

Fernanda You've been cruel enough with your comment, I agree that this is not a great story but I still find it more intetesting than its characters, I just can't figure Nora's stubborness besides she has been told not to try

1 3 next »