Samantha Oledan's Reviews > Blue Moon

Blue Moon by Alyson Noel

i tried to continue reading it again.. but i just can't seem to move on because it was sooooo boring... well, for me. i was so disappointed with the first book because the story was so shallow, but since i already bought these two books from the series i feel obliged to finish reading them. I am the kind of person that finishes a book once started. i regret buying this. :(

I'm so glad beyond words that I was able to finish this book. Finally, after almost a month.

The part towards the ending kind of got my attention a little bit... I tried to redeem itself... haha :D. But I wasn't that satisfied with the ending... since it has actually no ending... I should read the next book to know the conclusion, which I will not do anymore!!! I've had enough of this series.

I hate it when the main character, Ever, blamed herself for everything that happened. She kept on saying that it was all her fault and she deserved all the bad things happening to her... blah.. blah... I think she's a very weak character...

New revelations weren't as surprising as I hoped it would be. The "climax" wasn't that very exciting at all.

I was deceived by the summary at the book of the book. I thought it was a good story... but... hmmm....

The story was somehow similar to the Twilight series... don't get me wrong,I am a HUGE Twilight fan, but I really don't like this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blue Moon.

06/02/2010 page 26
06/02/2010 page 26
9.15% "see, it was so boring, i can't even finish a chapter in one sitting (take note, the chapters are so short)."