Adrienne's Reviews > The Notebook

The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks

2087365
May 15, 10

Read from May 14 to 15, 2010

I've given this 5 stars because it moved me, the happy parts and the sad parts bought tears to my eyes. Everyone should have a man like Noah Calhoun in their life
9 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Notebook.

05/14/2010 page 39
18.22% "The person who owned this before me wore beautiful perfume, the whole book smells delicious:)" 2 comments
05/15/2010 page 100
46.73% "Noah imagined what it would be like to spend the night with her......"
05/15/2010 page 100
46.73% "Noah wonder ed what it would be like to spend the night with her...she knew she'd fallen in love..maybe she had never stopped"
show 2 hidden updates…

message 1: by Rane (new) - added it

Rane I think I used a whole box of tissues reading this book *sniffles*

Adrienne Such a thoughtful story in every way. I'm looking forward to my next NS, I know he has a rep. for having sad endings, or should I say not having a HEA, but heck I read enough of those for it not to matter anymore:)

message 3: by Mahyar (last edited May 15, 2010 04:00PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Mahyar Glad you liked it. I haven't read any NS novel for a while. Have you read "Message in a Bottle"? You should read it if you haven't seen the movie before.(The movie is terrible IMO.)

message 4: by Angelc (new) - added it

Angelc this is one book where I actually liked the movie version better

Adrienne Mahyar....it was you introduced me to NS, so a big thank you in your direction, I may read MiaB for next Sparks, I'll see.

Adrienne Angelc, I bought the DVD yesterday afternonn, It was weird first I find the book in the charity shop, then the DVD shows up at the supermarket.....I saw it as a 'meant to be' moment. I'll let you know how I feel about it.

message 7: by Angelc (new) - added it

Angelc Heehee, that is meant to be :) Can't wait to hear what you think of the movie! I hope you like it!

message 8: by Mahyar (last edited May 16, 2010 10:52AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Mahyar Adrienne wrote: "Mahyar....it was you introduced me to NS, so a big thank you in your direction, I may read MiaB for next Sparks, I'll see."

You're welcome. Those book recommendations you give me are always brilliant(Black Dagger Brotherhood, Fallen From Grace and..). I'm glad I could do the same for you even though your suggestions are a million times better. :D