Ni_kii's Reviews > Caressed By Ice

Caressed By Ice by Nalini Singh

May 24, 10

bookshelves: alpha-male, must-read, nalini-singh, werewolves
Read from May 21 to 24, 2010

This is my favourite book so far of the psy-changeling books. Unfreaking believable. I think I enjoyed the fact it wasn't a female who had to be "broken" it was a male and I sure enjoyed reading about Judd get broken.

In a nut shell Judd is a very dangerous telepath who can kill with the mind. Brenna is a werewolf who is on the road to recovery after another psy tortured her with his powers.

The story is fabulous. Brenna is a fantastic female lead. It always annoys the hell out of me when the female is this seemingly drippy sap who jumps at every command from her alpha male. Singh has created a character who is strong but accessable in Brenna as she fights to put herself back together without too much input from others. Judd is an ice-man who melts with Brennas help, trying to mesh what he feels alongside his conditioning until he reaches critical point and has to make a choice. Alongside an engaging love story we also find out a little more of the psy-council and the shifter world. Very nicely crafted

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Caressed By Ice.

Quotes Ni_kii Liked

Nalini Singh
“Aren‘t you going to get up?"

He put a hand on the curve of her hip, a possessive gesture that had already become
familiar.

"No. Let‘s have more sex.”
Nalini Singh, Caressed By Ice