Jennifer's Reviews > Fix-it and Forget-it Cookbook

Fix-it and Forget-it Cookbook by Dawn J. Ranck

May 14, 10

bookshelves: reference, cookbook
Read on May 14, 2010

From my blog...[return]As soon as I discovered my all-time favourite, foolproof cookbook was being released in a revised and updated version I had to have it! The Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook by Phyllis Pellman Good is now even better than before, and personally I did not think it could get better. The revised and updated version contains the same recipes my family loves with an additional 100 recipes totaling 700 Slow Cooker recipes for those who love their crock-pots. Anyone who knows me is fully aware that I detest cooking, however, crock-pot cooking is foolproof and so quick and easy, especially following the recipes from Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook. In addition to adding more recipes, each recipe includes the prep time, cooking time, and ideal crock-pot size. Pellman also included tip pages for substitutions, using a crock-pot, measurement equivalents, necessary kitchen tools, helpful advise and a greatly improved index. I have yet to find a better cookbook than Good's Fix-It and Forget It Cookbook and I would not hesitate to recommend to everyone.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fix-it and Forget-it Cookbook.