Stacey's Reviews > Deeper Than Midnight

Deeper Than Midnight by Lara Adrian

Jul 05, 11

Read from July 01 to 05, 2011

I thoroughly enjoyed Deeper Than Midnight. Loved getting to know Hunter and Corinne and their, albeit short, journey to love and trust. I do wish there had been more to their story. It just seemed a bit quick, and lacked a bit of detail regarding Corinne's sudden thrust back into the real world and Hunter's quickly evolving emotions. But that is to be expected with the continuation of the war and conflict story-line between Dragos and the Order which is getting more and more complicated and deadly.

Chase's book is next. He's in a very bad place, literally and figuratively and I'm very eager to see how he gets out of this precarious spot!

I was left with some questions...What is the ancient up to? Where is he hiding? How is Jenna coping with her mysterious transformation and how far has it gone? Is Nathan really feeling that lost that he will trust so quickly? I don't know that I trust him, he may have something up his sleeve. Can't wait to find out the answers to my questions!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deeper Than Midnight.

Quotes Stacey Liked

Lara Adrian
“I can’t help but desire you. I want to taste you again. This feeling I have for you is more than intense ” he said roughly. “It is a possessive thing greedy. I look at you Corinne Bishop and all I can think is that you are mine.”
Lara Adrian, Deeper Than Midnight

Lara Adrian
“Thank you for bringing me home.”
Lara Adrian, Deeper Than Midnight

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kim (new) - added it

Kim Halbrook I'm debating on reading this one. The other one was blah. If you think it's worth the read I'll go for it.

message 2: by Kim (new) - added it

Kim Halbrook I should say the last one was blah.

Stacey I've come to really like this series. I agree, some of the books have been better than others, but that happens with most series, at least IMO. I think you should give it a try. So far I'm really enjoying Hunter's and Corinne's story. :)

Stacey And I guessed right re: the premonition! Go me! I don't guess right very often! LOL!!!

✽ Sharon is an emotional book junkie ✽ Stacey wrote: "And I guessed right re: the premonition! Go me! I don't guess right very often! LOL!!!"

yes u do!! im always amazed at what u come up with!

Stacey Aww, thanks...don't make me blush! But I still say I'm more wrong than right! Lol!!

✽ Sharon is an emotional book junkie ✽ LOL...ok but just don't stop w/the premonitions!