Jing's Reviews > Snow

M 50x66
May 13, 10

bookshelves: 12th-grade
Read in May, 2010

Winter time has come. Christina may have avoided the Shevvington once, but can she do it again. This time there is more at stake. A sixth grader has become the new primarily targets for this sinister couple. How will this little girl full of determination faced enemies hidden in a admiring yet fake curtain secretly doing ill deeds every year.
A great children's book. I made not be the best writer, but I know that this book appeals to me due to its childish yet compelling content of trying to defeat something that is more difficult than it can be imagined. There has always been this thought in my head. How does a child win against adults who are well known for their "so" called facades of benevolence, their charm and ability to put blame on a scapegoat, all planned, all done very effectively. Some things that I have thought of was to bring up evidence that would surely proof it. It shows the spirit of certain children who know their own moral values and put up a struggle against foes who the public most referred to.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Snow.