Kevin's Reviews > Sheet Music: Uncovering the Secrets of Sexual Intimacy in Marriage

Sheet Music by Kevin Leman

May 18, 10

Recommended for: couples, engaged couples, married couples
Read from May 12 to 16, 2010

A very frank and insightful look at relationships in general and marital sexual relationships in particular. I don't want to go into too much detail given the graphic nature of the book, but I do want to mention a few things.

This book is faith based more than anything else. I found that to be very refreshing and made it easier to wade through some of the more 'direct' parts of the book.
I found that Dr. Leman's insights into the male psyche and needs, desires, etc were spot on. This led me to the conclusion that his observations and conclusions about the female psyche weren't too far off either. This was an eye opener for me. Gave me some great insights into my wife's mindset.
Dr. Leman's discussions on the differences in approaches to sex between men and women were very helpful. I especially liked when he listed a bunch of things that men do wrong. (I must point out that I found several of my habits listed) Realizing what I was doing compared to what my wife desired was a wake up call for me.
I have implemented several of Dr. Leman's suggestions (with more to come) with more than satisfactory results. In fact, I have received 'rave reviews'. One of these made me laugh, it was, "what book did you read??!?!?" Hahaha. I just smiled knowingly. LOL

I have been married for nearly 12 years and with the same woman for 16 years and I learned quite a bit from this book. I highly recommend it to married couples, engaged couples, and couples in general really.

Read it. You won't be disappointed. My wife wasn't! LOL

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sheet Music.

05/12/2010 page 35
13.67% "It was free on the kindle. Also, just 'cause I'm an old dog doesn't mean I can't learn a new trick... or two!"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cmwilliams700 (new)

Cmwilliams700 I do so enjoy your reviews!! LOL