Molly's Reviews > Indivisible

May 14, 10

Recommended to Molly by: Waterbrook Multnomah
Recommended for: EVERYONE
Read in May, 2010 — I own a copy

Three words: Oh. My. Goodness. Where have I been hiding to not have read Kristin Heitzmann's work before? I have heard nothing but highest praises for Kristin's work and was anxious to read one of her books, so when the opportunity arose to review this book, I jumped on the chance! I was NOT disappointed!

Kristin's words drew my mind in immediately. I felt a strong connection with all of the characters. The skill in which Heitzmann writes with is astonishing. The plot, characters, and events transformed into life before me. Amongst the thrilling suspense and romance that Heitzmann uses there is clean Christian values woven in, making this a breathtaking thriller!

I'm not going to say that this was a "light" read.....it's infact the opposite, with emotional twists and edge-of-your seat thrills...but it is an easy read. One that I read in one night. Is this a book that I would recommend with 5 stars? Absolutely! Is this an author I would read books by again? Most definitely! So please....give Kristin Heitzmann's Indivisible a try! It's an adventure you don't want to miss!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Indivisible.